Over the last few days I have seen a lot of blogs, some that I’ve followed for quite a while, some that I have just begun following. And I am so amazed and grateful to find so many WONDERFUL bloggers out there lifting up God and sharing his love with the world!
And to that end, I have decided to create an award of my own. The “MOST UPLIFTING BLOGGER AWARD”!
A good friend of mine over at A FAN OF AMISH LIFE put the actual award together for me so she is my first nominee of course! THANKS Rachel!
From what I can gather, these things have to have rules so here we go.
How this works is:
You nominate at least 7 (more if you like) blogs for the award.
(The blog MUST be uplifting in SOME WAY. Doesn’t have to be religious – just uplifting)
- Write a post telling us who you’ve nominated and don’t forget to thank the person who nominated you.
- Tell us 7 things you are Thankful about/for! (Again, doesn’t have to be religious – most anything will do)
- Make sure you let the bloggers you’ve nominated know about it.
- Wear your badge with pride (Post it somewhere on your blog)
And that’s it!
To get the ball rolling, here are my nominees:
- A Fan of Amish Life
- Donna’s Family Life
- The Manor Blog
- Given Breath
- …..and a sprinkle of love
- At The Well
- LIGHT ON A HILL
I hope you find some blogs among this list that will inspire and lift you up! I know they do me!
And my 7 things I’m thankful for (Much easier than 7 things about myself by the way):
- I am Thankful for my beautiful family. They couldn’t be more of a blessing to me!
- I am Thankful for God’s gift of Jesus! What an AMAZING gift!
- I am Thankful that God has never given up on me – even when I’ve strayed.
- I am Thankful to live in a FREE country where I can share God’s love!
- I am Thankful to have discovered home-schooling!
- I am Thankful for COFFEE!
- and I am Thankful God gave me a sense of humor and such a bright outlook on life!
So there ya go!
HAVE FUN with it!
And MERRY CHRISTMAS!
God Bless You!
Disclaimer: I have no control over the ads you may see below. I am sorry if any of the content is inappropriate.
© J.C. Morrows 2013